Disability that can pay you up to $10,000 a month depending on income.
- No Medical questions asked, no test, and policy is effective when your first allotment comes in to pay for the plan.
- New conditions including maternity are covered from day one of policy effective date
- Zero day elimination with some conditions and some covered with 14 day elimination on others depending on plan
- Convenience of payroll deduction
- Plans are portable
- As low as $1.79 per biweekly payroll for every hundred dollars of monthly benefit you want
- Choice of 6 or 12 months of coverage per incident
Federal Employee Short Term Disability Provider
You never know what might happen in the future. Any number of life events could affect you and your finances. If you want to make sure that you don’t have to go without a source of income in difficult situations, it’s important to act now. N.A.F.E.B provides short-term disability coverage for both federal and postal employees. If you want to learn more about our federal employee short-term disability plans, keep reading.
At N.A.F.E.B, we know that full-time employees lead busy lives and can’t always make it out to appointments in person. Your health is important to us, and that’s why we offer telemedicine options. By working with us, you can take advantage of the benefits that come from not having to leave home to get to the doctor.
While full-time federal employees do get some disability benefits, they are often limited and might not provide what you need, or they might have restrictions that apply or hoops to jump through. We cut through the red tape and provide plans that actually give you what you need when you need it. If you don’t want full disability insurance but you would like to have extra cash if you get hurt or have a baby, our supplemental plans might be the perfect fit for you.
We know that not everyone’s situation is the same, so we don’t try to provide one-size-fits-all insurance. We offer individual plans from several different carriers, and we strive to match each customer with the perfect plan for them. We give each customer complete control of all the payments by using a payroll allotment system, and we also ensure that all our plans are portable, so you can keep them if you switch jobs.
If you are a federal employee or a postal worker and you want to learn more about our federal employee short-term disability programs, visit our contact page.